The RAEDC is working to help our community with useful resources during this unfamiliar situation. The information below is strictly for reference and you should contact your attorney prior to implementing any processes or procedures for your business.
The Winnebago County Health Department is recommending physical distancing, staying home, and handwashing as a way to slow the spread and protect those more at-risk of COVID-19.
Companies that have PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) such as masks, gowns, and other items that wish to donate them complete this online form. These donations will be distributed within Winnebago County.
Manufacturing Operational Protocols: COVID-19
These documents have been created for manufacturers to establish safer operating protocols for COVID-19.
- Document Use Explanation (.DOC)
- Action Plan (.PPT)
- Taskforce Work Instructions (.DOC)
- Health Services / Human Resources Posting (.DOC)
- Facility Visitation Form (.PDF)
- Master 4 Sq COVID-19 Action Items (.XLS)
- Facility Fogging Protocol (.DOC)
- Facility Sanitization Protocol (.DOC)
- Task Force Cleaning Schedule (.XLS)
This document has been created by the Illinois Retail Merchants Association and the Illinois Department of Health to aid retail establishments to provide safer places to work and shop.
- RAEDC Manufacturing Planning & Longevity Survey (Issued March 18, Deadline March 24th)
- IMA Medical Manufacturing Capabilities – March 18 (deadline is March 18th)
Continue to monitor the situation, take necessary precautions, but also take some time outside, away from the news to help reduce anxiety about the situation.