These are links to commonly accessed resources for businesses and resources.
- Winnebago County Health Department
- State of Illinois
- World Health Organization
- State of Illinois
- Federal Government & Departments
- FDA – How you can help with the manufacturing of medical supplies
- Emergency use Authorization for Medical Devices
- Export-Import Bank of the United States – extended relief provisions for exporters located throughout the United States
- PPE & N95 Respirators
- Rural Development Grants
- Department of Labor – COVID-19 and the American Workplace
- Department of Treasury
- FAO Rockford – Resources to assist and increase awareness of all aspects of dealing with the stress and bereavement brought on from COVID-19
- IBio.org – Illinois Biotechnology Innovation Organization connects producers and medical providers & launching a fund to raise money to purchase products that aren’t donated.
- Federal and State Loans, Unemployment, Insurance, & Leave (.PDF)
- IMA-Net.org/supplies If you are shifting production to COVID-19 supplies IMA can connect you to buyers.
- Frequently Asked Questions Answers for some of the most commonly asked questions that will continue to be updated as events unfold and laws change.
- IMEC.org homepage has been updated with COVID related content
- Managing the Resources You Control – 10 Practical things Manufacturers can do to respond to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Spring 2020 Webinar Series – COVID-19 Response Webinar Series, sessions to help Illinois manufacturers in this ever-changing situation.
- IMEC.org/helpline is live and will be the source of the manufacturers’ submissions
- McKinsey Recovery Report (.PDF)
- SalesForce – Small Business Support Opportunities
- TMA – Technology & Manufacturing Association
April 21 – Creating Connections – Safer Workplaces
April 20 – Creating Connections – EOC
April 14 – Creating Connections – Education
April 13 – Creating Connections – NICDC
April 10 – Call for Manufacturing Idea Submissions
April 3 – NICDC Financial Bridge Loans & Donating PPE
April 2 – Safer Workspaces & Shopping
March 31 – Hospitality Program Deadline | Best Practices Documents, Resources, & Manufacturing Protocols
March 30 – Mid-West Family’s Care & Share
March 27 – Physical Distancing & How to Talk to Kids About It
March 26 – Connect with IMA
March 25 – Essential Business Categories
March 23 – Medical Supply Sourcing
March 20 – Manufacturing Considered Essential Business | Manufacturing Protocols