These are links to commonly accessed resources for businesses and resources.
- Winnebago County Health Department
- State of Illinois
- World Health Organization
- State of Illinois
- Federal Government & Departments
- FDA – How you can help with the manufacturing of medical supplies
- Emergency use Authorization for Medical Devices
- Export-Import Bank of the United States – extended relief provisions for exporters located throughout the United States
- PPE & N95 Respirators
- Rural Development Grants
- Department of Labor – COVID-19 and the American Workplace
- Department of Treasury
- IBio.org – Illinois Biotechnology Innovation Organization connects producers and medical providers & launching a fund to raise money to purchase products that aren’t donated.
- Federal and State Loans, Unemployment, Insurance, & Leave (.PDF)
- IMA-Net.org/supplies If you are shifting production to COVID-19 supplies IMA can connect you to buyers.
- Frequently Asked Questions Answers for some of the most commonly asked questions that will continue to be updated as events unfold and laws change.
- IMEC.org homepage has been updated with COVID related content
- Managing the Resources You Control – 10 Practical things Manufacturers can do to respond to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Spring 2020 Webinar Series – COVID-19 Response Webinar Series, sessions to help Illinois manufacturers in this ever-changing situation.
- IMEC.org/helpline is live and will be the source of the manufacturers’ submissions
- McKinsey Recovery Report (.PDF)
- SalesForce – Small Business Support Opportunities
- TMA – Technology & Manufacturing Association
- April 17
- 9:00-10:30 am (CDT) – Non-profit Coffee House Members of the 815CRT will lead an online discussion around resources available to nonprofit organizations in Northern Illinois during COVID-19.
- April 21, 28
- 9:00-10:00 am Weekly Webinar from TechSolve After hearing from manufacturers and addressing the current state of the industry, we’ll release the following week’s topic after the webinar. This way conversations stay relevant and meaningful.
April 21 – Creating Connections – Safer Workplaces
April 20 – Creating Connections – EOC
April 14 – Creating Connections – Education
April 13 – Creating Connections – NICDC
April 10 – Call for Manufacturing Idea Submissions
April 3 – NICDC Financial Bridge Loans & Donating PPE
April 2 – Safer Workspaces & Shopping
March 31 – Hospitality Program Deadline | Best Practices Documents, Resources, & Manufacturing Protocols
March 30 – Mid-West Family’s Care & Share
March 27 – Physical Distancing & How to Talk to Kids About It
March 26 – Connect with IMA
March 25 – Essential Business Categories
March 23 – Medical Supply Sourcing
March 20 – Manufacturing Considered Essential Business | Manufacturing Protocols