Take your international business to the next level with RAISE and ISTEP
When looking to enter new international markets, insufficient market research can result in poor decisions regarding market selection, partner identification/vetting, pricing strategies, and numerous other shortcomings.
The U.S. Commercial Service’s RAISE Program* can help avoid these business challenges and identify international sales opportunities for your company.
Attend this webinar on March 11 from 10:00 – 11:00am to learn how to:
- Get customized country and industry-specific research for your company
- Identify and prioritize top markets for your products
- Connect with new prospective partners overseas
- Identify the top trade shows/conferences to promote your products
- Understand the competitive environment within targeted markets
- Leverage research and trainings via the RAISE Program
- Learn how to get the costs of these services reimbursed through the Illinois Office of Trade & Investment’s ISTEP Program
Heather Ranck & Godfrey Angara U.S. Commercial Service Federal Services
Margo Markopoulos Illinois Department of Commerce, Office of Trade and Investment State Services
Marshall Girtman Special Mine Services Client Testimony
*RAISE Program Rural America’s Intelligence Service for Exporters (RAISE) was created specifically to assist companies located in areas with a population of fewer than 150,000 residents or 60 miles outside of a metropolitan area.