Join the RAEDC, I-39 Logistics Corridor, and Chicago Industrial Journal Properties for a State of the Market conversation on July 23rd. This is an in-person and virtual event.
July 23, 2021
7:30am – 12:00pm
416 S. Main St., Rockford IL 61101
7:30 AM: Registration, Networking, Breakfast, Exhibits
8:15 AM: Keynote
- Senator Dave Syverson, 35th District
8:30 AM: State of Office, Industrial, Retail, Hospitality, Housing, Healthcare
- Discussion of new developments in these CRE sectors
- Leasing Trends
- Re-Development Opportunities
9:15 AM: Capital Markets Update
- State of Affairs in Credit Markets / Perm Debt and its impact on CRE Financing
- Opportunities in Tax Law Changes, Impact on Capital
- Banking and Construction Lending Update
- Commercial Real Estate Equity Investor Requirements & Investment Deal Flow
10:00 AM: Break
10:15 AM: Overview of Market Conditions, Opportunities in North-Central Illinois
- Representative Tom Demmer, 90th District
10:30 AM: Business Parks, Infrastructure, Land Investment & Development
- Where are new Business Parks?
- How can municipalities partner with developers to maximize infrastructure improvements?
- Where are the land investment and development opportunities?
11:15 AM: Transportation & Logistics
- New developments and opportunities in air cardo
- State of the area’s Aerospace Industry
- New developments in agriculture & food production