IMEC and Alpine Security are teaming up to offer a 1-day virtual training as follow-up to the webinar series. The goal of the workshop is to guide manufacturers with DoD contracts – both prime and subs – through the requirements that are due by November 30, 2020.
Take the First Step: DFARS Interim Rule and the DoD Assessment Methodology Workshop
8:00 am – 3:00 pm
Before the November 30, 2020 deadline, all Department of Defense contractors – both primes and subs – must:
- Conduct a self-assessment of your compliance with the NIST SP 800-171 cybersecurity requirements
- Post their company self-assessment scores to Supplier Performance Risk System (SPRS)
This virtual workshop will equip you with guidance and tools to help you identify where your company is at with your cybersecurity compliance.
This virtual training will:
- Break down the NIST 800-171 DFARS compliance requirements
- Provide a virtual demonstration of the NIST SP 800-171 A DoD Assessment Methodology and the Supplier Performance Risk System (SPRS)
- Walk you through the steps to enter your SPRS score
- Outline your steps to achieve compliance with DFARS and get on the path to CMMC compliance
- Introduce development of an incident response plan (IRP) in case of a data breach or cybersecurity incident
BONUS! Each participating company is eligible for a 1-hour meeting with Alpine Security. Additionally, each company may complete a complimentary Data Flow Diagram from IMEC to outline their cybersecurity process, which will benefit the process to achieve cybersecurity compliance.
REGISTRATION AND FEES: Valued at $997 per attendee, we are offering this training to Illinois manufacturers at the reduced rate of $200/company, for up to 2 attendees/company.