Rockforward20/20 Economic Indicator Goals
- New and Retained Jobs – 10,000
- Investment in the Rockford Region – $925 Million
- Square Feet of New and Renovated Space – 8 Million
Region’s Economic Scorecard
These figures represent the collective successes of the new Rockforward20/20 strategic plan. The plan began in January 2016 and will continue through December 2020.
The results shown below are for 48 months of the 60-month Rockforward20/20 strategic plan.
133% to goal
70% to goal
67% to goal
Previous Economic Scorecard Updates
The numbers reported each month are estimates and will continue to be adjusted to reflect the most up to date and accurate figures as they become available.
|Month||New or Retained Jobs||Capital Investment||New or Renovated Space|
|Progress Total||7,376||$1,230,433,738||5,345,568 sq.ft.|
|Progress Percentage||70% to goal||133% to goal||67% to goal|
|GOALS||10,500||$925 Million||8 Million|
The RAEDC will additionally track
- Gross Regional Product per Employment (productivity)
- Real Per Capita Income (buying power)
RAEDC Internal Activity Metrics
- Showing activity under the five strategies and respective tactics including
- Project wins
- Website and social media
- Voice of the Customer (VOC)