Through the leadership and partnership established with the Polish Investment and Trade Agency of Chicago, the RAEDC will be hosting a tour of the Rockford Region and local company meetings with a Polish software consulting and design company that provides complex solutions for the aviation market.
- 9:00 -10:30 am – Hinshaw Board Room (100 Park Ave, Rockford)
Capabilities Presentation by AP-Tech
Networking with other area companies
- 11:00 am – 12:45 pm – Tour of Chicago Rockford International Airport (RFD)
- 1:00 – 2:00 pm Tour of RVC Aviation Tech Center
Register with Stephanie Jones, VP of Sales.
This innovative company will be visiting the US with a focus on areas having a significant aerospace impact.
The RAEDC and the Polish Trade and Investment Agency, would like to facilitate meetings for this company who is interested in talking with companies in our region who:
- Supply Technology to airports or military, rescue, border or police aviation units
- Operate in the fields of software development, electronics design, automation or robotics elements who may have an interest in subcontracting
- Represent our area airports
Software solutions include:
- A patented Mobile Application for IOS and Windows devices that serves as a navigation aid for both helicopter and airplane pilots during flight operations. This app provides special emphasis on individual needs of specialized aviation institutions such as medical rescue, transport companies, or private carriers.
- A proprietary system that can move autonomously on airfields and measure parameters of AGL installations. It gives information on AGL performance and maintenance requirements. This is the system of the future that can supersede standard measurement techniques in quality, repeatability, reliability, and effectiveness.
- A modern Helipad and Heliport limitation Surface scanning and monitoring system. The system models the required constrained surfaces and heliport area and informs the persons of interest of detected violations. It ensures a preventative approach to respond to all types of hazards, significantly enhances the safety of operations and facilitates the management and use of Heliport infrastructure.