Small Business Resources to Manage the Impact of COVID-19
COVID-19 is presenting small business owners with unprecedented challenges: limitations on business beyond their control and economic uncertainty, to say the least.
This month, Innovation Tuesday goes online as we offer information, perspective and encouragement to help small businesses navigate this new terrain and plan for the recovery. During this free webinar, you will learn about a variety of available resources and how to apply.
When: Tuesday, April 14th, 5:30 to 7 p.m.
Where:Online via Zoom (please click on link below)
Meeting ID: 496 937 330
Our panel of experts includes:
- Agnes Masnik– IL Dept. of Commerce and Economic Opportunity
- Karl Franzen– City of Rockford
- Edward Caceres– Rockford Small Business Development Center
- SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loans
- SBA Debt Relief Program
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans & Emergency Advance Grants
- SBA Tax Provisions
- SBA Express Bridge Loan Pilot Program
- IL Small Business Emergency Loan Fund
- IL Downstate Small Business Stabilization Program
- Honeycomb Credit
- Google Ad Credits
- Other resources that may become available