One of the biggest frustrations for manufacturers is the struggle to consistently find a talent and dedicated workforce. Join IMEC & IMA for a discussion on using economics trends and forecasting to drive your staffing decisions.
You’ll learn how you can use macroeconomic trends in the workforce to drive recruiting efforts:
- Use macroeconomic data to gain an edge on your competition for a talented workforce
- We will discuss demographic shifts and population changes that can help you strategize the best way to attract employees
- Learn about the general make-up of the changing workforce and the outside messaging to them about their employment
- How to use benefit packages as an additive to your employment offering
- What other topics you want to discuss with your peers