In the Driver’s Seat: an Introduction to the Polish Automotive Industry
The automotive industry is a key driver of Poland’s economy. It is the second-largest industry sector in Poland and makes up 4% of the country’s GDP. With the industry’s supply chain consisting of over 1,000 companies and export-oriented operations, Poland offers great opportunities for American-based companies looking to do business.
To celebrate this partnership in automotive trade, the Polish Investment and Trade Agency (PAIH) has organized an online event showcasing the Polish automotive industry to US companies.
The webinar portion of the event provides an overview of the Polish automotive industry, address the impact of COVID-19, and highlight alternatives to the supply chain. The webinar will be followed by an opportunity to virtually network with premiere Polish and American automotive companies and associations.
The speakers at this event will represent institutions critical to the automotive industry in Poland, including the Polish Automotive Industry Association, the Polish Automotive Group, the Polish Chamber of Automotive Industry, the Association of Automotive Parts Distributors and Producers as well as our American partners.
- Grzegorz Gałczyński – Strategic Industries Manager, Company Service Centre, PAIH,
- Michał Rzeźnik – Head of the PAIH Foreign Trade Office in Chicago,
- Alexandra Oleksiuk – Expert at the PAIH Foreign Trade Office in Chicago,
- Jakub Faryś – President of the Polish Automotive Industry Association (pl. Polski Związek Przemysłu Motoryzacyjnego),
- Bartosz Mielecki – President of the Polish Automotive Group (pl. Polska Grupa Motoryzacyjna),
- Marcin Budziewski – Head of the Press Office and Coordinator of Foreign Projects for the Polish Chamber of Automotive Industry (pl. Polska Izba Motoryzacji); Editor-in-Chief of “Automotive Manager”,
- Tomasz Bęben – Legal & Industry Director at the Association of Automotive Parts Distributors and Producers (pl. Stowarzyszenie Dystrybutorów i Producentów Części Motoryzacyjnych).