NEW Webinar Series: Cybersecurity Requirements for Department of Defense Contractors
To maintain Department of Defense (DoD) contracts, how are you preparing to meet the DoD cybersecurity requirements?
With the Department of Defense ramping up its focus on cybersecurity for the supply chain, manufacturers need to take specific steps to protect covered defense information (CDI).
With current and future DoD contracts at stake, cybersecurity compliance is a strategic necessity that contractors cannot ignore.
Join IMEC, Alpine Security, and the Defense Acquisition University for this 6-part series to reach compliance – if you want to continue doing business with DoD.
You are strongly encouraged to attend all six webinars for a complete picture of the requirements to achieve cybersecurity compliance.
- October 8 — Laying the Foundation: The Need for Cybersecurity in U.S. Manufacturing
- October 15 — DFARS & CMMC Overview
- October 22 — DFARS NIST 800-171 Compliance Process
- October 29 — Cybersecurity Compliance – Real Company Examples
- November 5 — CMMC Breakdown
- November 12 — Cyber Security: What Are Your Risks?