Monday, December 11 & Tuesday, December 12
Day 1: 7:30 am – 5:30 pm, Day 2: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
Radisson, 200 S. Bell School Road, Rockford
Cost: $100 per attendee (A light breakfast and lunch is included for each day)
This workshop is made possible through a support from the Illinois Defense Industry Adjustment (DIA) Program and the University of Illinois.
PLEASE NOTE – Prerequisites
Beginner to Advanced, there are no required prerequisites. This course is routinely taught to quality novices and life-time professionals. All attendees are required to bring their own copy of the AS9100:2016 Quality Management Standard Requirements to this training course. These will not be provided and you are advised to bring along a “paper” copy.
Overview (per course provider Axeon)
This course prepares you to perform internal QMS audits using industry-proven techniques and to apply proper interpretation of the ISO standard to real-life audit situations. You’ll follow the full audit process including: audit tools and preparation, opening meetings, audit interviews, closing meetings, and reporting. This is a very practical class that is not “bogged-down” with academic discussions of quality topics that have limited utility for class attendees. This Internal Audit class makes extensive use of activities and case studies to help you fully understand the requirements of quality system auditing to the AS9100:2016 standard. Since people “lock” new understanding into long-term memory much better when they apply it, lecture time is held to a minimum providing you time to grasp and then practice your newly acquired skills in simulated real-life audit situations.
Who Should Attend
Individuals who will perform audits to AS9100:2016 Standards or Quality Management Systems, individuals assisting their organizations toward AS9100:2016 registration, or individuals who are frequently audited should attend this training. Quality directors, managers, engineers, auditors, ISO coordinators, laboratory quality professionals, and anyone engaged in quality audits will benefit from this training.
- Prepared to conduct a solo internal audit at successful course completion
- Fully understand and interpret the AS9100:2016 requirements.
- Apply the proper interpretation of the standard in actual audit situations.
- Understand process auditing tools leading to substantive quality system improvements
- Tailor an audit interview based on the requirements of the standard and obtain audit evidence from this interview.
- Follow-up and resolve “audit trails” that present themselves during the audit interviews
- Conduct audits that result in real improvements to the quality system
- Plan and execute the entire audit process including: audit preparation, opening meetings, auditing, closing meetings, and reporting.
For More Information or to RSVP Contact:
Vice President of Investor Relations
Rockford Area Economic Development Council