To request access to the webinar video and slide presentation contact Anna Garrison, Manager, Events & Projects.
We are facilitating online supplier-to-prime and supplier-to-supplier matchmaking as well as featuring a virtual Industry Update with Kevin Michaels, Managing Director for AeroDynamic Advisory.
Innovation and technology are the heart and soul of aerospace. MAC2020 is continuing to strengthen supply chains, create connections, and share relevant information key to the aerospace industry.
Join us on Wednesday, May 6th for
- Webinar-format Aerospace Industry Update from Kevin Michaels, Managing Director of AeroDynamic Advisory
- Updates from Collins, GE Aviation, and Woodward
- Online Matchmaking sessions
- And more
- What is the potential impact of COVID-19 on aircraft demand?
- Which aircraft models will be impacted the most?
- What are the implications of COVID-19, coupled with the 737 MAX shutdown, on aircraft production?
- How will the crisis affect different maintenance/MRO activities?
MAC2020 is hosted by RAAN. The Rockford Area Aerospace Network (RAAN) is a consortium of companies working together to increase the competitiveness of the Rockford Region for aerospace expansion and attraction. RAAN was formed by the Rockford Area Economic Development Council, which works with partners to cultivate opportunities for primary job growth that increase the economic well-being of our region.