Board of Directors
The Rockford Area Economic Development Council (RAEDC) Board of Directors consists of up to 49 Voting Directors plus four Officers. By working directly with RAEDC investors, allies, and staff, Board members provide leadership and broaden considerations about how the RAEDC will achieve its mission and goals.
The term of office for elected Directors to the Board is three years, the term of office for all Ex-Officio Board Directors is one year.
Eric Cunningham, Chairman of the Board
Eric Cunningham is the Chairman of the Board for 2021 and 2022. The goal established during his tenure is to make progress moving down the path of increasing Company Attraction and Expansion efforts, to focus on reaching out for new opportunities.
Jimmy Rozinsky, Vice-Chair/Treasurer
Jimmy Rozinsky currently serves on the RAEDC Board of Directors as Vice Chairman and Treasurer. Rozinsky will be Chairman of the RAEDC Board following Cunningham.
- Chairman of the Board: Eric Cunningham, Collins Aerospace
- Vice-Chair/Treasurer: Jimmy Rozinsky, Spectrum Insurance Agency
- Christopher Anderson, Larson & Darby Group
- David Anspaugh, Northern Illinois Building Contractors Association
- Edward C. Berg, First Northern Credit Union
- Conor Brown, Rockford Area REALTORS
- Rebecca Epperson, Chartwell Agency
- David Forward, Woodward, Inc.
- George Gaulrapp, ComEd
- Thomas Green, Barrick, Switzer, Long, Balsley & Van Evera
- Michael (Mick) Gronewold, FehrGraham
- LoRayne Logan, Workplace
- Mark Robinson, First Midwest Group, Inc.
- Alan Golden, NW Building & Construction Trades
- Joel Sjostrom, Sjostrom & Sons, Inc.
- Einar Forsman, Rockford Chamber of Commerce (Rockford Chamber of Commerce President)
- John Groh, Rockford Area Conv. & Visitors Bureau
- Einar Forsman, Greater Rockford Growth Partnership
- Don Daniels, RAEDC Interim President
For more information about serving on the RAEDC Board of Directors, contact Matt Zarembski, Director of Investor Relations at MZarembski@RockfordIL.com.