Board of Directors
The Rockford Area Economic Development Council (RAEDC) Board of Directors provides leadership and broadens considerations about how the RAEDC will achieve its mission and goals.
Jimmy Rozinsky, Owner, Spectrum Insurance. He serves as the RAEDC Board Chair for 2023 and 2024.
Dan Giovannetti, President & CEO, Bergstrom Corporation
Treasurer & Secretary
Mick Gronewold, Principal and Chairman of the Board, Fehr Graham
Immediate Past Chair
Eric Cunningham, Executive Director, Collins Aerospace
- Wendy Alsteen, Vice President of Finance, Hard Rock Casino Rockford
- Christopher Anderson, Principal, Larson & Darby Group
- David Anspaugh, Executive Director, Northern Illinois Building Contractors Association
- Edward C. Berg, President and Chief Executive Officer, First Northern Credit Union
- Conor Brown, Chief Executive Officer, Rockford Area REALTORS
- Sully Cadenga, President, Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Gina Caronna, Executive Director, The Workforce Connection
- Rebecca Epperson, President, Chartwell Agency
- David Forward, Vice President, Operations, Woodward, Inc.
- Karl Franzen, Community Development Director, City of Rockford
- George Gaulrapp, External Affairs Manager, ComEd
- Alan Golden, Business Manager and Financial Secretary, NW Building & Construction Trades
- Thomas Green, Partner, Barrick, Switzer, Long, Balsley & Van Evera
- John Groh, President and Chief Executive Officer, Rockford Area Conv. & Visitors Bureau
- Caitlin Pusateri, President, Rockford Chamber of Commerce
- James Richter II, Village Administrator, Village of Machesney Park
- Grant Sjostrom, President, Sjostrom & Sons, Inc.
- Therese Thill, President, RAEDC
For more information about serving on the RAEDC Board of Directors, contact Matt Zarembski, Director of Investor Relations at MZarembski@RockfordIL.com.