The Rockford Area Economic Development Council (RAEDC) Board of Directors is excited to welcome new Board Members and a new Executive Committee beginning in January 2023.
We thank outgoing board members LoRayne Logan (Workplace) and Joel Sjostrom (Sjostrom and Sons, Inc.) who have volunteered their time, and dedicated significant energy and expertise to guide RAEDC over the years.
We also want to congratulate and welcome to the Board four new members along with David Forward (Woodward, Inc.) and Tom Green (Barrick, Switzer, Long, Balsley & Van Evera) as re-elected members. James Richter II (Village of Machesney Park), Grant Sjostrom (Sjostrom & Sons, Inc), Karl Franzen (City of Rockford), and Sully Cadenga (Hispanic Chamber of Commerce) will be joining as new Board members.
We are grateful for the leadership and guidance over the last two years provided by current Board Chairman and upcoming Immediate Past Chairman, Eric Cunningham (Collins Aerospace).
Jimmy Rozinsky (Spectrum Insurance) has been named the next Board Chairman and will be joined by Dan Giovannetti (Bergstrom Corporation) as the Vice-Chairman, and Michael (Mick) Gronewold (Fehr Graham) has been named the Treasurer/Secretary.
“We are grateful to have this group of individuals join the board and bring their unique talents, expertise and perspectives to the work of the organization in order to further our vision of promoting prosperity and job growth for Winnebago county,” states Therese Thill, RAEDC President.
The complete RAEDC Board of Directors includes
- Jimmy Rozinsky, Owner, Spectrum Insurance, Board Chairman
- Dan Giovannetti, President & CEO, Bergstrom Corporation, Vice-Chairman
- Mick Gronewold, Principal and Chairman of the Board, Fehr Graham, Treasurer & Secretary
- Eric Cunningham, Executive Director, Collins Aerospace, Immediate Past Chairman
- Wendy Alsteen, Vice President of Finance, Hard Rock Casino Rockford
- Christopher Anderson, Principal, Larson & Darby Group
- David Anspaugh, Executive Director, Northern Illinois Building Contractors Association
- Edward C. Berg, President and Chief Executive Officer, First Northern Credit Union
- Conor Brown, Chief Executive Officer, Rockford Area REALTORS
- Sully Cadenga, President, Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Gina Caronna, Executive Director, The Workforce Connection
- Rebecca Epperson, President, Chartwell Agency
- David Forward, Vice President, Operations, Woodward, Inc.
- Karl Franzen, Community Development Director, City of Rockford
- George Gaulrapp, External Affairs Manager, ComEd
- Alan Golden, Business Manager and Financial Secretary, NW Building & Construction Trades
- Thomas Green, Partner, Barrick, Switzer, Long, Balsley & Van Evera
- John Groh, President and Chief Executive Officer, Rockford Area Conv. & Visitors Bureau
- Caitlin Pusateri, President, Rockford Chamber of Commerce
- James Richter II, Village Administrator, Village of Machesney Park
- Grant Sjostrom, President, Sjostrom & Sons, Inc.
- Therese Thill, President, RAEDC
RAEDC Board members serve a 3-year term and volunteer their time and energy to directly impact our community and our organization. The 22-member rotating Board aims for both diversity of perspective and depth of expertise, and a strength is that with our staggered terms, the Board is always changing. We thank our outgoing members and welcome new members, as well as extend heartfelt thanks to Directors past, present, and future for their contributions and dedication to RAEDC’s mission of ensuring economic well-being and prosperity for all.