CEANCI needs your help!
This year they are in need of some “virtual” content or ideas and statistics for this year’s Manufacturing Day event. Since Students will not have guest speakers, tours, or the mini expo like previous years, CEANCI will be providing four weeks of content in place of the standard program. This will go out to the 9 school districts they serve so would be grateful for anything you have.
Examples could be, but are not limited to:
- Pre-recorded videos about aerospace, engineering, transportation, distribution, and logistics (logistics engineer)
- Pre-recorded videos about the trades
- Anything interesting (videos, facts, figures, interviews) in the food, beverage, & textile industry
- Small project-based learning tasks with instructions, rubrics for students (welding, construction, engineering, 3D)
- Interesting statistics in your industry that kids would find as “cool”
Deadline for submissions is October 1st.
If interested or for more information Beth Mead can be reached at email@example.com or by calling 815-921-8471.
The System provides regional career and technical programming among its members, supports career and technical programming at member high schools, collects and reports data to the Illinois State Board of Education, acts as the flow-through of federal and state resources, and markets career and technology education throughout the region. Career and technical programming in the region is provided in the occupational clusters of agriculture, business and information technology, family and consumer sciences, health occupations, and industrial/technical occupations.