The RAEDC Mission
The Rockford Area Economic Development Council (RAEDC) cultivates opportunities for primary job growth that increase the economic well-being of our region.
Who is the RAEDC Team
The RAEDC team, composed of boomerangs, life-long residents, and transplants have the experience and passion to conduct the daily work of economic development. Each member brings a different experience and perspective to the table.
- Nathan Bryant, President & CEO
- Leilani Hillis, Director of Operations
- Jimsi Kuborn, Vice President of Investor Relations
- Erin Marshall, Communications and Marketing Coordinator
- Nicole “Nicci” Mayfield, Investor Relations Coordinator
- Gina Meeks, Business Development Assistant
- Gerald “Jerry” Sagona, Vice President of National Business Development
What is Rockforward20/20
Rockforward20/20 is a bold vision for the future of the Rockford Region. The five-year strategic plan runs from January 2016 – December 2020. Rockforward20/20 continues the momentum to create or retain 10,500 primary jobs, 8 million square feet of new or renovated commercial space, and $925 million in capital investments.