The Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) facility conducted a fire suppression test and is now one step closer to opening its doors as the newest MRO operated by AAR Corp.
For a background on this economic achievement read the following articles.
- Foam test clears Rockford’s jet repair hub for takeoff
- Jet repair hub could retool Rockford’s economy, too
- AAR Corp. taps Rock Valley College grads for MRO jobs
- A primer on Rockford’s new jet repair hub and AAR Corp.
- Anatomy of an MRO: Rockford’s jet repair hub is a high-tech marvel
- Putting it together: A look at the MRO’s major contractors